Skip to site alert.
Skip to content
Back to top
Center Research Publications:
- Smith TE, Marino LA, Olfson M, An unmet opportunity: intensive care transition interventions for individuals with “Serious Medical-Psychiatric Illnesses” (SMPI). Psychiatric Services2020, in press.
- T. Scott Stroup, MD, MPH; Mark Olfson, MD, MPH; Cecilia Huang, PhD; Melanie M. Wall, PhD; Terry Goldberg, PhD; Davangere P. Devanand, MD; Tobias Gerhard, PhD, Age-Specific Prevalence and Incidence of Dementia Diagnoses Among Older US Adults With Schizophrenia, JAMA psychiatry. Published online March 10, 2021. (Link)
- Alice M.Saperstein, C. Jean Choi, Carol Jahshan, David A.Lynch, Melanie Wall, Michael F.Green, Alice Medalia. Predicting response to cognitive training for schizophrenia using results from two studies with different outcomes. Schizophrenia Research, Volume 231, May 2021, Pages 61-66. (Link)
- David A. Lynch, Ph.D., Ana Stefancic, Ph.D., Leopoldo J. Cabassa, Ph.D., Alice Medalia, Ph.D., Client, clinician, and administrator factors associated with the successful acceptance of a telehealth comprehensive recovery service: A mixed methods study, Psychiatry Research, Available online 15 March 2021, 113871. (Link)
- Medalia A, Saperstein, AM, Stefanic A, Meyler S, Styke S, Qian M., Liu J, Cabassa LJ. Feasibility and Acceptability of Remotely Accessed Cognitive Remediation for Schizophrenia in Public Health Settings, Psychiatry Research 2021, Volume 301, July 2021 (Link)
Center Supported Publications:
- van der Ven, E., Scodes, J., Basaraba, C., Pauselli, L., Mascayano, F., Nossel, I., Bello, I., Humensky, J., Susser, E., Wall, M., Dixon, L. Trajectories of Occupational and Social Functioning in People with Recent-Onset Non-Affective PsychYeardlyosis enrolled in Specialized Early Intervention Services across New York State. Schizophrenia Research, 222, 218-226. 2020. (Link)
- Mascayano F, van der Ven E, Martinez-Ales G, Jones N, Basaraba C, Jones N, Lee R, Bello I, Nossel I, Smith S, Smith T, Wall M, Susser E, Dixon L. Predictors of early discharge from early intervention services (EIS) for psychosis in New York State. Psychiatric Services 2020; 71: 1151–1157. (Link)
- Jeanie Tse, Drew LaStella, Elisa Chow, Emily Kingman, Shoshannah Pearlman, Linda Valeri, Hao Wang, Lisa Dixon, Telehealth acceptability and feasibility among people served in a community behavioral health system during the COVID-19 pandemic. Psychiatric Services 2020. In press. (Link)
- David H. Strauss, Sarah A. White, Barbara Ed. Bierer, Justice, diversity, and research ethics review, Science, VOL 371 (6535), 1209-1211. (Link)
- Stephanie Rolin, Assessing Violence Risk for Young Adults with Early Psychosis, Poster at 51st annual meeting of the American Academy of Psychiatry and the Law, Oct 22-25, 2020.
- Bareis N; Olfson M; Stroup TS, Variation in Psychotropic Medication Treatment of Adults Diagnosed with Schizophrenia in the United States, Poster 4553 at American Psychiatric Association Annual Meeting, May 1-3, 2021