Office of Faculty Affairs
The mission of the Office of Faculty Affairs is to support the Department of Psychiatry faculty in their careers across the research, education, service and clinical care mission of the department.
- Provide information and support to faculty in the promotion process
- Coordinate the promotion process in the Department of Psychiatry
- Facilitate the development of mentoring relationships
- Provide faculty with opportunities to learn specific career enhancing skills both by providing programs within the department and by facilitating access to outside resources
- Advocate for faculty in development of departmental policies
- Support practices that encourage the hiring and promotion of a robustly diverse faculty