M.I.N.D. Clinic for Mood and Personality Disorders
Our clinic is dedicated to research on mood disorders (major depression and bipolar disorder), borderline personality disorder, and prevention of suicide and self-injury.
No Cost Treatment is offered in most of our research studies, including standard and novel antidepressant medications or psychotherapy. Both outpatient and inpatient treatments are available.
We study mood disorders using state-of-the-art brain imaging techniques and clinical assessments.
Our Staff include experts and experienced clinicians in the treatment of mood and personality disorders.
- National Institute of Mental Health
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
- Depression Bipolar Support Alliance (DBSA)
Borderline Personality Disorder
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (AFSP)
- Suicide Prevention Resource Center: (SPRC)
- Best Practices Registry provided by AFSP and SPRC
- Description of research study: The Antidepressant Action of Ketamine: Brain Chemistry
- Description of research study: Novel Mechanisms Underlying Depression: PET Imaging of the Kappa Opioid Receptor
- WABC News Segment regarding our research on ketamine for treatment of depression