The Structured Clinical Interview for DSM-5 (SCID-5) is a semi-structured interview guide for making DSM-5 diagnoses. For detailed information on the SCID-5, which includes a comprehensive guide to understanding the different versions visit the SCID-5 Info.
- Research Version (SCID-5-RV)
- Clinician Version (SCID-5-CV)
- Clinical Trials Version (SCID-5-CT)
- Personality Disorders Version (SCID-5-PD)
- Alternative Model for Personality Disorders Version (SCID-5-AMPD)
To order the SCID-5, visit the American Psychiatric Association Publishing web page.
Information on SCID-5 training media can be found by visiting SCID-5 training materials.