Dr. Vekaria is a neuropsychologist within the Pediatric Psychiatry Outpatient Clinic of NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital and Assistant Clinical Professor of Medical Psychology in the Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry at Columbia University Medical Center. Dr. Vekaria conducts neuropsychological evaluations for children, adolescents, and young adults with a variety of developmental, neurological and psychiatric disorders that affect cognition and daily functioning. Her clinical interests include: assessment of children and adolescents with developmental delays and complex psychosocial presentations, assessment of individuals with comorbid medical conditions, and assessment of learning disorders in underserved populations. Additionally, she supervises psychology trainees in neuropsychological assessment, and she is involved in the general training of psychiatry fellows.
Areas of Expertise / Conditions Treated
- Child Psychiatry
- Pediatric Psychiatry
- Assistant Clinical Professor of Medical Psychology (in Psychiatry)
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
Schedule an Appointment
Connect Patient Portal
For existing patients, login to make an appointment, view documentation or contact your care provider.
Credentials & Experience
Education & Training
- PhD, 2011 Teachers College, Columbia University
- Internship: Bellevue Hospital Center/NYU Child Study Center
- Fellowship: New York University Langone Medical Center