Elena G. Lister, MD
Accepting New Patients
Areas of Expertise / Conditions Treated
Adolescent Psychiatry, Bereavement, Child Psychiatry, Psychoanalysis, Psychotherapy
Dr. Lister is an adult, adolescent and child psychiatrist and adult analyst who sub specializes in dealing with death and dying.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Centerl
Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
National Preferred Provider Network
*Please contact the provider’s office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Credentials & Experience
Education & Training
- 1982 Weill Cornell Medical College
- Residency: 1987 NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Lister E, Dower L: I Will Remember You, Scholastic Inc, New York, NY, USA, 2001
- Lister E, Cooper A , Auchincloss E: The Psychodynamic Formulation in Psychodynamic Concepts in General Psychiatry, American Psychiatric Press, Washington DC, , 1995
- Lister E: Liza's Death. Journal of Pain and Symptom Management 2001;21(3): 243-250