Eileen Patricia Kavanagh, MD
Dr. Kavanagh is an Assistant Professor in Clinical Psychiatry and an attending psychiatrist at Columbia's Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP). At the IOP, Dr. Kavanagh provides individual psychotherapy and psychopharmacologic treatment in general adult psychiatry and supervises residents in their PGYII year. She is an Instructor in the Psychiatric Medicine Course for first and second year medical students.
Dr. Kavanagh is also a psychoanalytic candidate at the Columbia Psychoanalytic Center and has a private practice.
- Assistant Clinical Professor of Psychiatry
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Schedule an Appointment
Credentials & Experience
Education & Training
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University
- Internship: 2004 Stamford Hospital
- Residency: New York State Psychiatric Institute
- Fellowship: Columbia Psychoanalytic Center for Research and Training