Meg Kaplan, PhD
Dr. Kaplan conducted clinical research in the area of human sexuality and psychosexual disorders since 1979.
- Associate Clinical Professor
Dr. Kaplan has research interests involving the treatment and outcome of treatment for adolescent sexual offenders.
A study of recidivism of adolescents treated at the Sexual Behavior Clinic over the past 20 years and a study involving the occurrence of sexual disorders among individuals using various websites focusing on fetishes and other atypical sexual behavior
- Kaplan, MS, Krueger, RB: Cognitive-behavioral treatment of the paraphilias. Israeli Journal of Psychiatry and Related Sciences 2012;49: 291-296
- Kaplan, MS, Krueger, RB: Diagnosis, assessment, and treatment of hypersexuality: Annual review of sex reserach. Journal of Sex Research 2010;47: 181-198
- Kaplan, MS, Green A: Eleven incarcerated female sexual offenders: A comparison of sexual histories with non-offenders. Sexual Abuse: A Journal of Research and Treatment 1995;7: 287-301
- Kaplan, MS, Morales, M, Becker, JV: The impact of verbal satiation on adolescent sex offenders: A preliminary report. Journal of Child Sexual Abuse 1993;2: 81-88
- Kaplan, MS, Becker, JV, Tenke, C: Assessment of sexual knowledge and attitudes in an adolescent sex offender population. Sex Education and Therapy 1991;2: 217-225