Li-Wen Lee, MD
Areas of Expertise / Conditions Treated
- Instructor in Psychiatry at CUMC
Dr. Norman Lee is an attending psychiatrist on Milstein 9 Garden North at New York Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center.
He earned his medical degree and completed his psychiatry residency at Weill-Cornell Medical College where he served as Chief resident.
In his outpatient practice, Dr. Lee provides psychiatric evaluations for diagnosis and treatment as well as medication management with and without psychotherapy for anxiety, mood, psychotic, and personality disorders.
Credentials & Experience
Education & Training
- BA, 1998 Brown Univeristy
- MD, 2011 Weill Cornell Medical College
- Internship: 2012 Weill Cornell Medical College
- Residency: 2015 Weill Cornell Medical College
- Fellowship: New York Psychoanalytic Institute