Trish Gallagher, PhD
Dr. Gallagher is a licensed clinical psychologist who provides clinical evaluation and treatment of childhood, adolescent and adult psychiatric disorders.
She also is an Assistant Clinical Professor of Medical Psychology at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, as well as a psychologist at the Integrated Mental Health-Primary Care Program, at the Children's Hospital of New York-Presbyterian. This program, which Dr. Gallagher started in 2000, was cited in 2006 as a model collaborative program by the US Department of Health and Human Services.
Dr. Gallagher is a member of the American Psychological Association and the Collaborative Family Healthcare Association.
- Assistant Clinical Professor
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Schedule an Appointment
Credentials & Experience
Education & Training
- Columbia University, New York, NY
- Mufson L, Gallagher T, Pollack-Dorta K, Young J: A group adaptation of interpersonal psychotherapy for depressed adolescents. American Journal of Psychotherapy 2004;58
- Berger-Jenkins E, McCord M, Gallagher T, Olfson M: Effect of Routine Mental Health Screening in a Low-Resource Pediatric Primary Care Population. Clinical Pediatrics 2012;51 no 4: 359-365