Volunteer Research Assistant Positions
Our volunteers, interns, and externs are engaged in a wide variety of exciting research and take on many roles. We are seeking individuals with a history of academic excellence, who can dedicate time to our center. If you fulfill the requirements listed below, please submit your CV and cover letter, including the names and contacts of three references to Rachel Middleton at Rachel.Middleton@nyspi.columbia.edu.
- Must be able to provide at least one-year commitment
- Substantial time commitment of 10-15 hours per week
- Obtained at least a Bachelors or Masters degree in a related field
- Strong interest in research, particularly anxiety disorders
- Passion for psychology, psychiatry, neurology, and/or medicine
- Stellar academic record
Thanks for your interest in volunteering at the Center for OCD and Related Disorders!