Am I Eligible?
COPE accepts English-speaking people between the ages of 14 and 30 who are at risk and do not already carry a diagnosis of psychotic disorder. Evaluations by staff will help you determine your eligibility.
You may be eligible for participation in the COPE clinic if you are between the ages of 14 and 30 and are experiencing changes in thinking and behavior which may include:
- Feeling like things are unreal
- Ideas or preoccupations others find difficult to understand
- Changes in perception (e.g., hearing or seeing things others do not)
- Feeling suspicious or mistrustful of others
- Withdrawing from friends and family
- Problems in school or at work
- Loss of interest or lack of motivation
- Changes in sleeping or eating patterns
- Decreased concern with appearance or clothes
- Confusion, trouble thinking clearly
- Changes in personality